Shopping in Australia - See something you want or desperately need and can't wait - apply to fund your ride or upgrades here
Brand new bikes coming very soon at EBMX and SurRon Mod Shop dealers.
- SurRon X (Available Worldwide) / SurRon L1E (Not available in the USA)
- BAC8000 complete plug and play power kit
- 72v 57ah high discharge battery
- 72v 20a Fast Charger
- Seat Extender Kit
- 31.8mm MX High Rise Bars
- Replacement Rubber Slip-On Seat
- Long Rear Fender
- Foot Peg and Brace Bundle
- Pro Taper MX Style Pillow Grips
- Full Rubber Shock Guard
- Shimano Brake Upgrade Pack
- Slim MX Custom Seat
- EBMX 21″/18″ Wheel Set Or EBMX 21″/19″ Wheel Set Or EBMX 19″/16″ Wheel Sets Available
(Please note that parts may be subbed for equivalent parts depending on availability and country of purchase)
Other full options are available.. contact us for full pricing options and availability
Pricing for the SXER Stinger Builds range from $13,300 to $14,500 AUD
Contact us to place a $1,100 holding deposit to reserve your build.
50% of the Balance is payable on manufacture, and balance before delivery.
These high powered controller kits are intended for off road riding using on/off throttle, not continuous throttle applications. Modifying e motos with these controllers and tunes make them illegal to ride on the road. After installing an aftermarket controller and getting a high powered tune, you are running the risk of damaging your motor. Even with our motor temperature protection enabled, it is still possible to damage your motor if you push the motor outside of its limits. To ensure you do not cause damage to your motor, follow the advice below:
- Do not use wide open throttle for longer than 10-15 seconds. Do not do repeated full throttle runs.
- Do not consistently ride the bike in high power modes, only use the power mode you need at the time.
- Do not ride for long distances where you are on 3/4 or full throttle consistently for long periods of time.
If you need to use your bike for long rides using consistent throttle then you will need to significantly reduce the power level of the tune to ensure you can ride for stained periods without damage. Just for comparison, the stock bike in Sport mode running at full throttle is running at 5-6kW, after you put on a BAC8000 and high powered battery you will be pushing up to 15kW (3 times the power of the stock bike) and it cannot be expected for this not to take a toll on the motor. Please be mindful and smart when modifying and riding e motos.
To ensure you have the safest and best riding experience when riding around wet areas, please ensure you follow the instructions below:
- Ensure your motor controller is mounted such that the control connection plugs are at the top of the controller.
- Use dielectric grease for each of your electrical connectors, especially the ones going into the motor controller. Dielectric grease is meant to be used to help keep out water, dirt and contaminates, it is not to be used to fill up connectors entirely. Please watch some YouTube videos on the proper way to use dielectric great on electrical connectors if you have any questions.
- Ensure the brake sensor plugs are disconnected from the bike harness. This can be done by cutting them at the brake levers, or just opening the ignition/USB charger cover and disconnecting the two plugs. Once an aftermarket controller is installed, these brake lever sensors will not work, however if water gets into the system and they are still connected, they are able to short circuit with other pins and cause unintended acceleration and other issues.
- Avoid riding in water wherever possible and do not use a hose or pressure washer anywhere near the motor controller when washing the bike.