Brand new bikes coming very soon at EBMX and SurRon Mod Shop dealers.
- SurRon X (Available Worldwide) / SurRon L1E (Not available in the USA)
- BAC4000 complete fitted power kit and bms bypass – 8.5kW (Uses Stock Battery)
- 16inch SM pro wheel & MX Tyre 90/100 includes Rim Lock, Rim Strip and HD Tube
- 28.6mm Direct Mount Riser Stem and 28.6 MX Mid Rise Bars
- SurRon 240mm Wide Plush Seat / Slim MX Custom Seat
- 58T Sprocket and Complete Replacement Chain
- Racespec Pro Bash Plate
- Racespec Mud Guard
- Racespec Foot Peg and Brace Bundle
- Full Rubber Shock Guard
- Pro Taper MX Style Pillow Grips
- Upgraded Brake Pads (Shimano H03) x 2
Other full options are available.. contact us for full pricing options and availability.
Contact us to place a $1,000 holding deposit to reserve your build.
50% of the Balance is payable on manufacture, and balance before delivery
These high powered controller kits are intended for off road riding using on/off throttle, not continuous throttle applications. Modifying e motos with these controllers and tunes make them illegal to ride on the road. After installing an aftermarket controller and getting a high powered tune, you are running the risk of damaging your motor. Even with our motor temperature protection enabled, it is still possible to damage your motor if you push the motor outside of its limits. To ensure you do not cause damage to your motor, follow the advice below:
- Do not use wide open throttle for longer than 10-15 seconds. Do not do repeated full throttle runs.
- Do not consistently ride the bike in high power modes, only use the power mode you need at the time.
- Do not ride for long distances where you are on 3/4 or full throttle consistently for long periods of time.
If you need to use your bike for long rides using consistent throttle then you will need to significantly reduce the power level of the tune to ensure you can ride for stained periods without damage. Just for comparison, the stock bike in Sport mode running at full throttle is running at 5-6kW, after you put on a BAC8000 and high powered battery you will be pushing up to 15kW (3 times the power of the stock bike) and it cannot be expected for this not to take a toll on the motor. Please be mindful and smart when modifying and riding e motos.