Brand new bikes coming very soon at EBMX and SurRon Mod Shop dealers.
- BAC8000 complete plug and play power kit
- 60v 53ah or 72v 42ah high discharge battery (Please note with the 72v 42ah SurRon Battery, you cannot use your OEM Charger. We offer a regular charger at $150 USD / $205 AUD. We also have a Fast Charger Option available for $170 USD / $250 AUD)
- 16inch or 18inch SM pro rear wheel with MX Tyre 90/100 includes Rim Lock, Rim Strip and HD Tube (Australian Orders Only, for International Orders Contact us for Logistics and Pricing)
- 19inch or 21inch SM pro front wheel with MX Tyre 90/100 includes Rim Lock, Rim Strip and HD Tube (Australian Orders Only, for International Orders Contact us for Logistics and Pricing)
- 58T/64T/68T Sprocket and Complete Chain (available in black and silver)
- Racespec Pro Bashplate
- Racespec Mud Guard
- Racespec Foot Peg and Brace Bundle
- 28.6mm Direct Mount Riser Stem and 28.6 MX Mid Rise Bars
- Pro Taper MX Style Pillow Grips
- Full Rubber Shock Guard
- Brake Pads (Shimano H03) x2
- Slim MX Custom Seat
(Please note that parts may be subbed for equivalent parts depending on availability and country of purchase)
Other full options are available.. contact us for full pricing options and availability
These high powered controller kits are intended for off road riding using on/off throttle, not continuous throttle applications. Modifying e motos with these controllers and tunes make them illegal to ride on the road. After installing an aftermarket controller and getting a high powered tune, you are running the risk of damaging your motor. Even with our motor temperature protection enabled, it is still possible to damage your motor if you push the motor outside of its limits. To ensure you do not cause damage to your motor, follow the advice below:
- Do not use wide open throttle for longer than 10-15 seconds. Do not do repeated full throttle runs.
- Do not consistently ride the bike in high power modes, only use the power mode you need at the time.
- Do not ride for long distances where you are on 3/4 or full throttle consistently for long periods of time.
If you need to use your bike for long rides using consistent throttle then you will need to significantly reduce the power level of the tune to ensure you can ride for stained periods without damage. Just for comparison, the stock bike in Sport mode running at full throttle is running at 5-6kW, after you put on a BAC8000 and high powered battery you will be pushing up to 15kW (3 times the power of the stock bike) and it cannot be expected for this not to take a toll on the motor. Please be mindful and smart when modifying and riding e motos.
To ensure you have the safest and best riding experience when riding around wet areas, please ensure you follow the instructions below:
- Ensure your motor controller is mounted such that the control connection plugs are at the top of the controller.
- Use dielectric grease for each of your electrical connectors, especially the ones going into the motor controller. Dielectric grease is meant to be used to help keep out water, dirt and contaminates, it is not to be used to fill up connectors entirely. Please watch some YouTube videos on the proper way to use dielectric great on electrical connectors if you have any questions.
- Ensure the brake sensor plugs are disconnected from the bike harness. This can be done by cutting them at the brake levers, or just opening the ignition/USB charger cover and disconnecting the two plugs. Once an aftermarket controller is installed, these brake lever sensors will not work, however if water gets into the system and they are still connected, they are able to short circuit with other pins and cause unintended acceleration and other issues.
- Avoid riding in water wherever possible and do not use a hose or pressure washer anywhere near the motor controller when washing the bike.